Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay open fines for my child?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "View Open Fines" from the list of links. Click the check boxes of the fines you'd like to pay, and click the "Pay Selected Fines" button. The fines you have chosen will be added to your shopping cart.
How can I print fine/fee and purchase ledgers for my student?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "View receipt ledger" or "View fine/fee ledger" from the list of links. This will open a pop-up window listing all fines or all receipts for the selected student. Click the "Print This Report" text link at the top to print out the fine/fee or receipt ledger.
How can I purchase items which are available to my students?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "Products available to Your Student" from the list of links. This will take you to a page displaying only products available to the selected student.
Why was my credit or debit card declined?
If your card has been declined, please ensure that:
- your credit card is either a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
Note: bank cards and check guarantee cards are not accepted.
- your card has an expiration date of the current month or later
- your credit card number has been entered correctly (no dashes or spaces)
- the address associated with the card matches the address you've entered into the form
- the 3-digit security code on the back of your card is entered correctly.